Roadmap to the highest ROI.
Every tangible property being a collateral for a credit or a loan or being the subject of lease requires professional estimation of its market value. Generally, we appraise tangible property in three cases:
- Before signing a credit (lease) agreement,
- During the term of the agreement,
- When the claims under the collateral need to be met.
We partner with property appraisers who have a licence of a court appointed expert and extensive experience in appraisal of intangible and tangible property not traded on a large scale. A proper selection of appraisers allows us to exactly evaluate the assets that are rarely present on the market and are difficult to appraise, especially in the case of a distressed sale.
Verification of the condition and value of the subject of lease/credit collateral
The product includes value verification of a given tangible property before concluding a lease/credit agreement with a potential customer. Activities, depending on the needs, can be supported by an appraisal conducted by a certified property appraiser and a reference to actual market values of a given item.
Conducting field inspection before collecting the tangible property constituting the collateral
Usually, the owner of the tangible property constituting the collateral does not know where it is, what is its condition nor what technical means are necessary to collect it. Field inspection conducted by our specialists gives us the full image of the tangible property’s condition and verifies the necessary technical and financial means necessary to conduct its acceptance. Before making any physical actions aimed at securing the tangible property, we advise to conduct a field inspection to verify the following factors:
- Assessment of tangible property’s condition,
- Establishing whether given assets are properly secured,
- Determining the cost estimate of disassembly, transport and storage of the tangible property,
- Finding the best place to store the asset from the economic point of view,
- Conducting initial market analysis to establish the possibilities of selling the asset, the required time and the geographical region where the buyer can be found.
Every collateral item must be collected by the lessor if the credit or lease instalments are not paid. Comprehensive services of disassembly and transport of tangible property. In the event of special or oversize tangible property the service of disassembly and transport is set individually for every case. The cost and duration of the service depends on many factors but the most important ones are:
- Type of the asset,
- Size of the asset,
- Access to the asset (e.g. no hard-paved road),
- Manner of “extracting” the asset from its current premises,
- Necessity (or lack thereof) to restore the premises to its original condition (under a supervision of a person with proper licences),
- Distance between the current and future place of storage,
- Selection of proper means of transport (large, special, railed or wheeled vehicle, etc.).
Taking into account the fact that every tangible property requires proper storage in a warehouse or at a parking area, we have resources that enable us to properly and securely store tangible property. The warehouses are under constant, 24-hour surveillance. They are heated during winter and are equipped with unloading gear. The warehouses are connected to installation providing power voltage to devices. Their size allows to present the tangible property to potential customers. If there is no economic justification for the transport to the above locations, the company seeks a warehouse or area in close vicinity to a given asset.
The last stage of the tangible property management process is the sale or disposal of the asset. The preparation of the field inspection report includes initial market research of the buyer in the context of possible sale price, the time needed to find the buyer and the geographical region (we also seek buyers on foreign markets). After establishing that the possible sale price is lower than the one in the appraisal held by Ordering Party, we advise to use the services of appraisals who partner with us.
The sale includes the following elements:
- Active seeking of the buyer,
- Presenting the asset to a potential buyer,
- Assisting in arranging the transport and loading of the asset for the buyer,
- Signing necessary documents (acceptance protocols, bills of lading, etc.).
The disposal or breaking process of a given asset is fully organized and supervised by EOS Polska. The process includes:
- Arranging and supervising disassembly,
- Supervising the asset sent to the scrap yard or to be disposed of,
- Obtaining all necessary documents corroborating proper process handling,
- Supervising particular stages of works by a person holding proper licences.